Learn and connect with locals who share your love for photography.
We’re a Kentville-based amateur photo club that welcomes hobbyists of all skill levels, from novice to expert. No prior experience is necessary.
Next meeting: Wednesday, April 12 – March photo review
Monthly Challenge: April – “What’s the Weather?”
We meet the first Wednesday evening of each month, and we also organize field trips throughout the year. Each meeting typically includes a presentation or workshop and members sharing a few pieces of the work from the previous month. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently meeting online on Zoom, but we intend to resume in-person meetings later in 2021 once it is safe and practical to do so.
- March photo review meetingJoin us Wednesday, April 12 on Zoom to discuss members’ contributions for our March themes. Please send your work to the club email by Sunday, April 9.
- March photo review meetingJoin us this Wednesday, March 8 for a photo review of member’s February photos! Please send your entries to the club email by Monday, March 6. https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89053033073?pwd=SDZIWGh1OTh2WEVMTTZjalpwSU9EZz09
- January: Special MeetingWe ask for all 2022 members to attend our special January meeting via Zoom, or designate a proxy by emailing us. At our Annual General Meeting on December 7th, we discussed the viability of the club’s future in its current format. It was agreed that there are two key limitations at present: 1) financial viabilityContinue reading “January: Special Meeting”
- December Meeting: AGMPlease join us for our Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, December 7 at 7PM as we make significant decisions for the direction of the club next year. This year’s AGM will be held both online over Zoom and in-person at NSCC Kingstec. Please see your email for the agenda, reports, financials and draft budget, and last year’s AGMContinue reading “December Meeting: AGM”
- November meeting: club member presentationsIn this month’s meeting, we’ll enjoy several presentations from club members, then review September and October “Open” photos, October “A passing of time” photos, and timelapse videos inspired by last month’s presentation with Chris Ogonek. Please note that our venue will be room 108, across the hall from our usual room. Guests welcome.
New members are always welcome, and we encourage you to attend a meeting for free to see if you enjoy the club. Membership dues are $25 annually (covering January-December), or $40 annually for couples.
Next meeting: Wednesday, April 12
For more information, please visit our Facebook page, our members-only Facebook group, contact us at email@example.com, or join us for a meeting!